Tuesday 18 December 2018

18. Health care. Correct shoes are needed for limping people over 30 years old








Went to a podiatrist some 4 weeks ago. I had bought a thin insole from Arch Angel. The podiatrist examined me and put a pad to elevate the medial part of the heel. The thin insole was not good as it began to flatten out (said to last 6 weeks instead of 2 years unlike the good ones). So, my left ankle and left side of the calf msucle and left foot became painful again.

Both the podiatrist and the shoe seller did not tell me that the thin insole is not good as it flattens out with wear. It has no substance inside.

On Dec 18, 2018, I saw the shoe seller again. This time he told me that the insole had flattened out and moved inside the shoe. Hence, imbalance of my walk leading to pain. A better quality higher insole was recommended.  

No comments:

Post a Comment